The social network that celebrates Latin food
Learn how to make Frozen Sangria with this easy video recipe. This is the quickest, coldest cocktail of the summer!
Get full instructions on how to make frozen sangria at: http://hilahcooking.com/frozen-sangria/
How To Make Frozen Sangria
* 2 cups red wine
* 1 cup frozen fruit (peaches, cherries, strawberries, and mango are my faves)
* 1 cup ice
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons fruit liqueur
* Pour the wine in a blender and add everything else on top of it.
* Blend until smooth and foamy.
* Drink it now, or put it in the freezer for 10 minutes to get slushier.
Save this video recipe to your HK profile by clicking on the Favorite button below!