The social network that celebrates Latin food
Makes 15 servings
1 sheet puff pastry
1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
½ cup apricot glaze or sifted powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the dough into 3x3-inch squares or 2x3-inch rectangles. Place a cube of cream cheese and a teaspoon of sugar in the center of each piece of dough.
3. Brush beaten egg on the corners of the dough. Roll up each pastry on the diagonal.
4. Place the pastries on the lined baking sheet, and brush with beaten egg.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with apricot glaze or dust with powdered sugar.
Recipe courtesy of our friend Cielito Rosado
Other recipes by Cielito Rosado:
Asopao de Camarones
Spicy Pork Sausage Mini Empanadas
Salmon and Mango Ceviche
Torrejitas de Bacalao
Empanadillitas de Bacalao
Casquitos de Guayaba (Candied Guava)
Budín (Bread Pudding)
Save this recipe to your HK profile by clicking on the Favorite button below!