The social network that celebrates Latin food
3 cups water
2 lbs. guava, peeled and chopped
2 lbs. sugar
1/3 cup lemon juice
1. Bring the water to a boil and cook the guavas until tender.
2. Blend the cooked guava in a blender.
3. Pass the pulp through a fine-mesh strainer.
4. Bring the guava juice to a boil with half of the sugar, stirring with a wooden spoon.
5. Add the remaining sugar and the lemon juice. Simmer the mixture over low heat until it reaches the desired thickness.
Save this recipe to your HK profile by clicking on the Favorite button below!