The social network that celebrates Latin food
A basket full of pomegranates
Guacamole with Jalapeño and Pomegranate
Yields 4 servings
1 heaping tablespoon diced tomatoes
1 heaping tablespoon diced Spanish or red onion
1 heaping tablespoon of jalapeño, seeded and diced
1 heaping tablespoon diced cilantro
½ of a fresh lime
Salt and fresh-cracked pepper to taste
1 heaping tablespoon fresh pomegranate seeds
1. Dice avocado into small chunks and place in a serving bowl.
2. Add tomatoes, onion, jalapeño and cilantro.
3. Squeeze fresh lime juice over mixture.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Fold together gently.
5. Add pomegranate seeds. Mix gently. Serve immediately.