The social network that celebrates Latin food
Recipe and photo courtesy of our friend, chef Cielito Rosado
Yields 8 servings
1 box strawberry gelatin
1 cup water
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1 cup Cool Whip
2 blueberries for each garnish (16 in all)
1. Pour water in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add the gelatin and mix until it dissolves. Add the ice cream and mix until a uniform look and consistency is reached.
3. Add the Cool Whip and mix.
4. Pour mixture in a mold with capacity for 4 cups.
5. Store mixture in the fridge until the mixture is sufficiently firm to remove from mold and serve.
6. Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
Save this recipe to your HK profile by clicking on the Favorite button below!