The social network that celebrates Latin food
All members are invited to participate by uploading recipes, photos and videos to your profile page. You've told us you want recipes, but we're sure you've got some great ones to share as well!
When posting recipes please follow the guidelines below.
1) The post should have a decent-quality photo of the finished product, preferably as its first element. We eat with our eyes before we eat with our mouths! In the first paragraph, explain a little bit about the origins of the dish.
2) Hover over "Recipes" on the menu bar and click on "Post a Recipe" on the drop-down menu. Upload or paste your photos, text or links. Please do not "pull" photos or other content from another server to ours. This practice slows our site down -- and who wants that?
3) Photos should be ideally less than 200KB. Really heavy images can take a long time to load. Tap, tap, tap your fingers on the table... (If you're not sure how heavy your image is, right-click your mouse and select "properties". This will tell you how big and how heavy the image is. If it is too large or heavy, use a photo editor to resize and/or compress the image.) On the subject of photos, don't forget to save them to your HK profile so other members and visitors can see them.
4) If you have a blog or website, please put the link to your site at the bottom of the post, not at the top of the post.
5) Make post titles simple and direct for best effect.
6) Add relevant tags (keywords) to your post to help people find your recipe when they search.
If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.